Visiting yachtsmen are always welcome at DPYC! Our staff and members will do everything possible to make your visit with us enjoyable. The information below contains answers to what most visitors ask us concerning their visit. We hope your stay with us will encourage you to make us a frequent port of call. Those guests visiting from yacht clubs within the SCYA area, please contact our office to verify reciprocal privileges prior to your arrival.
- Upon arrival all yachts visiting DPYC must identify themselves by flying their yacht club burgee. After securing your vessel in the slip assigned, please visit the Front Desk during business hours, present your current yacht club membership card and receive a guest card and information about other reciprocity privileges.
- Keys for the heads and showers are available from the office. There is a $100 deposit. Keys must be returned prior to departure at which time your deposit will be refunded. Should you leave without returning your key, please send it to DPYC and your deposit will be mailed to you promptly.
- No guest boat shall be allowed to perform repairs of any kind without the express permission of management.
- DPYC offers wireless internet to our members and guests while on the property and docks. Please stop by the Front Desk to receive an access code and password to use the 'DPYC' network. If you have trouble connecting while on your boat, you can always come into the Club during normal hours and relax while you use your wireless devices.
- Outgoing mail may be left in the mailbox at the entry walkway of the club. There are no public phones on the property. There is a courtesy phone in the lobby for local calls only.